January 10 – 31, 2021
Just as Jesus communicated with his Father in Heaven through prayer, so can you. And as prayer becomes a larger part of your life:
- You will become less focused on yourself, and more
focused on Jesus.
- Your temptations and fear will give way to dependence on
God and confidence in him.
- You will begin to discern God’s will and calling in your life.
- It will be your weapon when you are drawn into spiritual battles.
Your power to be used by him to effect change in this world begins with prayer. Beyond yourself, when you pray, you build and strengthen bonds with other believers. Therefore, from January 10th – 31st we will come together for 21 Days of Prayer. Together, we will pray for God’s leading in our personal lives, at NWBC and across Whatcom County.
We are one of a large number of churches from across the globe affiliated with the Converge movement that will be holding 21 Days of Prayer. Imagine what will happen when churches around the world focus wholeheartedly on communicating with our amazing God through prayer.
How to participate:
- Subscribe to Daily Emails: Click here to subscribe.
Daily emails are also available online below.
(*Please note, if you have already signed up for another NWBC email list you will be asked to respond to a link updating your subscription preferences. If you are not signed up for any other email lists, you will be asked to confirm your subscription. These emails may go to your “junk mail” folder.)
- Request Prayer: Click here.
- Print a prayer guide: Click here.
- Join a prayer meeting: In person and online options are available.
- Sundays at 8am, Office Complex, led by Pastor Ryan
- Sundays at 10:15am, Office Complex, led by Dan Knapp
- Tuesdays at 7pm, Sanctuary and livestream, led by Pastor Ryan and Pastor Mark
- Wednesdays at 9am, Fireside room, led by Del Velenchenko
- Thursdays on Zoom, 6pm, led by John Sanders, details TBA
- Fridays on Zoom, 9pm led by Eric Summers
- Let’s BeginPraying the King’s Agenda Jesus is the King of kings. He is the Lord of lords. When a king speaks, his subjects listen. When a Lord (Master) sets the agenda, that agenda is followed to a T. The great news for us as Jesus- followers is this: all that Jesus reveals about himself, and all that he commands of us in his word, is for our good. We have a kind, caring and benevolent King who wants for us joy, […]