Join us for a weekly prayer gathering
Tuesdays at 7 PM, in the Fireside Room.
Participate in 21 Days of Prayer
Just as Jesus communicated with his Father in Heaven through prayer, so can you. And as prayer becomes a larger part of your life:
- You will become less focused on yourself, and more
focused on Jesus.
- Your temptations and fear will give way to dependence on
God and confidence in him.
- You will begin to discern God’s will and calling in your life.
- It will be your weapon when you are drawn into spiritual battles.
Your power to be used by him to effect change in this world begins with prayer. Beyond yourself, when you pray, you build and strengthen bonds with other believers.
In January 2021, we were one of a large number of churches from across the globe affiliated with the Converge movement that held 21 Days of Prayer. You can participate at anytime by following the Prayer Guide below, reading the companion messages from our staff, and participating in an in-person or Zoom prayer time.
Print a Prayer Guide: Click here.
- Day 1: Let There Be Light
- Day 2: Follow Me
- Day 3: Come to Me
- Day 4: I am the Bread of Life
- Day 5: Take Up Your Cross and Follow Me
- Day 6: Love the Lord your God
- Day 7: Love your Neighbor as Yourself
- Day 8: Pray without Ceasing
- Day 9: Do not be Anxious
- Day 10: Love your Enemies
- Day 11: Hear the Word of God and Keep it
- Day 12: Worship in Spirit and Truth
- Day 13: Lay up Treasures in Heaven
- Day 14: What God has Joined, Let No Man Separate
- Day 15: Render to Caesar
- Day 16: I and the Father are One
- Day 17: I Will Make You Fishers of Men
- Day 18: Make Disciples of all Nations
- Day 19: You will be my Witnesses
- Day 20: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
- Day 21: King of Kings and Lord of Lords