Where do you go when you are in trouble? When you are stressed, anxious and fearful where do you turn to find refuge? Pastor Ryan will challenge us to, “Always Make God your refuge”.
- Share any ways you were able to pay attention to Jesus this week? What difference did that make?
Read Psalm 118:5-9
- What stood out to you most from today’s sermon?
- Which of the methods for finding refuge in God do you use? Which ones are more difficult for you?
- Read Psalm 55: Where do you turn for escape? How can you instead turn to God in that situation?
- What are the obstacles you face in finding refuge in God? Why are they so hard to turn from?
- What is God calling you to do in response to the message today? Share your plan for action.