Many of us live with a sense of fear and anxiety. Fear of the future, fear of the present, fear of loss, all of these can become very difficult in our lives. Pastor Ryan begins his Christmas sermons in Matthew 1:18-25 where we’ll see that “Christmas Takes Ultimate Fear Away”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to glorify and thank God for his blessings in your life.
Read Matthew 1:18-25
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- How would you have responded to the news that the angel shared with Joseph? Why?
- How do you react to the kinds of fears Joseph and Mary faced? How do you handle fear in your own life?
- How have you experienced Jesus salvation in your own life? How does this impact your fears?
- How have you experienced God with us? Have there been times when it hasn’t felt that way? Why?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.