We face so many trials, hardships, and struggles in this life, which distress our souls. The good news is God’s word connects His power and grace for our deep soul’s need. Dr. Wes Johnson will be preaching from Colossians 3:12-17 helping us see how Christ meets us in the deep places of our souls while we are praying the scriptures.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you saw God fulfilling His promises.
Read Colossians 3:15-17
- What did you learn about the peace of Christ? How was your understanding of peace expanded?
- How do we immerse ourselves in God’s word? What does this do in our lives?
- How does the worship of Christ refresh and renew us to godly action? What strength does this provide?
- How was your understanding of Christ’s power for you life expanded today? How will this inform how you pray?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.