How do we specifically live our lives to love God? What does that look like in living color? Pastor Ryan explores these questions in Romans 12:9-13, “Genuine love looks like…”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to use your gifts to serve the church.
Read Romans 12:9-13
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- How can hating evil be a part of love? How can we do it?
- How can we honor one another? What are examples you have seen or experienced?
- What does it look like to be on fire for God? What do you do when you aren’t?
- How can we rejoice and face trials at the same time?
- Who can you run to help? How do you know what true help is?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.