- Have you experienced a loss of control in your life? What effects did that have on you? Why do we want to be in control?
- How is trying to control our own lives a lack of faith in the Gospel?
- Read Hebrews 1:1-4- how can this passage be used to apply today’s point; God is great- so I don’t have to be in control? Can you think of other passages like this?
- What is God speaking to you specifically from today’s message? Who can you share it with?
- A challenge: memorize Colossians 1:15-17. Recite it to yourself whenever the need to control rises up.