Does God’s grace give a free pass for sin? Wouldn’t more sin mean more of God’s grace? The answer is a resounding no. In Pastor Ryan’s sermon from Romans 6:1-14 we will see that, “God’s grace is the only way out of sin.”
- Reflect over this past week how living your life In Christ made a difference.
Read Romans 6:1-14
- Why does the question from verse 1 come up? What drives that impulse in humans? In yourself?
- How can we consider ourselves dead to sin and alive to Christ? What role does baptism play?
- What does it practically look like to live a new life to God?
- Pastor Ryan describes 3 changes that we need to make from verses 11-13. Which one stood out to you most. Which one is hardest?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Is there a change you need to make? Share your plan for action.