We take a hard look at the reality of our world today as Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 1:18-23; “God’s Wrath is Revealed because God’s Revelation is Rejected”
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to put people first and/or share the Gospel with them.
Read Romans 1:18-23
- How do you react to the word “wrath”? Why does Paul start there? What does he mean by wrath in this passage?
- Why is God justified in his wrath? Why should people have known? How do you see God in creation?
- Why should people “honor God” and “give thanks” to him? What happens when they do?
- Share examples in our world of futile thinking as a result of darkened hearts. Share any personal examples?
- How can we help our culture understand a passage like this? Why should we?
- How can you take time to honor and glorify God this week? Make a plan to do it.