What’s Palm Sunday all about? Why should we pay attention to it and more importantly to Jesus. Pastor Ryan’s teaches on Palm Sunday from Matthew’s Gospel: “Jesus is the king to trust because He’s the lamb who gave his life.”
- Reflect over this past week and share how you experienced Christ leading and guiding you. Share any highlights and lowlights.
Read Matthew 21:1-11
- Why do you think the crowd was so stirred up? How would you have reacted to the scene?
- Why is the backdrop of the Passover so important to this event?
- Pastor Ryan described how the Passover lamb must be without blemish. Which of the encounters of Jesus demonstrated this the most to you? Why?
- Why do you think the leaders rejected Jesus?
- What gives you the greatest confidence to trust Jesus? Why?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Is there an area where you need to increase your trust in Him? Share your plan for action.