Pastor Ryan is teaching through the book of Romans. This week we will look at Romans 1:8-17 “Live with Gospel Formed Values”
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways that the Gospel shaped your identity and influenced your actions.
Read Romans 1:8-17
- How can Paul be thankful for people he has never met? Share any experiences where someone else’s faith encouraged you.
- What do we learn about prioritizing other people in the faith? Why is this so important?
- How have you experienced God’s will unfolding in your life? How did you know it was from God?
- What opportunities exist in your life to reach “all people” with the Gospel? What are the challenges you face?
- Share any experiences you have had with the power of the Gospel?
- Reflect on your own experience of the Gospel? How can that direct your steps this week? Are there people you can encourage? Or reach out to? Share a plan for action this week.