Suffering can make us question if God really cares and loves us. After all, if He did care, wouldn’t He give us relief? Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 8:31-39 where we’ll learn that, “No matter how bad things get, nothing takes you from God’s love.”
- Reflect over this past week and share how God was with you through any trials or struggles.
Read Romans 8:31-39
- What is your reaction to verses 35-36? What is your response when you are facing some of the things in those verses?
- What are we promised in verses 37-39? How can Paul make such claims?
- What do verses 31-34 mean? How do they help us believe verses 37-39? Which statement is most meaningful to you.
- Reflect over your life and share any examples of how the promises in these verses have carried you through trials?
- How can this passage be applied to current struggles in your life? Be specific.
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.