- Share any results from last weeks focus on making disciples in the midst of opposition.
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- Read 1 John 4:7-12. How have you experienced love from others in the church? What did that do for you? Why is loving others so important?
- Reread 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13. How does love help us stay holy? What makes this so challenging? Why is Paul praying this for them?
- How does focusing on the return of Christ help us love? What do you most look forward to?
Take a moment and ask God if there is someone, or group of people, He is directing you to reach out to in love this week. Share this with your group. How will you put it into practice this week?
Memorize 1 Corinthians 16:14