We live in a difficult world and it is easy to be anxious. God offers us the opportunity to come to Him and find the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you experienced the Holy Spirit working in your life.
Read Philippians 4:4-9
- We are commanded to rejoice in the Lord. What are your reasons for rejoicing in the Lord today?
- Why is it so easy to be anxious in our world?
- What are we instructed to do when we are anxious? Why is that challenging to do sometimes?
- Can you think of examples of how we are affected by what goes into our minds?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.