There are times in our lives when we need to pray and want to pray. There are others in which we forget to pray and don’t want to pray. Pastor Ryan kicks off our 21 Days of Prayer from 2 Chronicles 14-16, “Pray, Pray, Always Pray”.
- How did the testimonies shared last week encourage you? Why?
Read 2 Chronicles 14-16
- What stood out to you most from today’s sermon?
- What are times in your life that you quickly and honestly turned to God in prayer?
- Share any times in your life in which you did not pray first but looked to your own resources. Why did you not pray? What were the results?
- Share any times when you have been frustrated with God and didn’t want to pray? How can we move through seasons like this?
- What steps can you take to increase your prayer life this year? Share your plan for action.