How do we interact with the world views around us? What is the right approach? What is the Biblical worldview? Pastor Ryan teaches from Acts 17:16-34 urging all to “Reach for the Grace of God”.
- How did your daily prayer time go this past week? Share the goods and the bads.
Read Acts 17:16-34
- What stood out to you most from today’s sermon?
- What provokes your spirit as you engage in our culture today? Why?
- How can you lovingly engage the world around you? What are some specific opportunities?
- How does the biblical worldview shape how you live? How should it?
- How can you share the biblical worldview in your context? What are some specific connection points to how people think today?
- What is God calling you to do in response to the message today? Share your plan for action.