- Share any results from last weeks message about living as passionate leaders and passionate disciples.
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- How do we assess our true motives for serving God? Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-20; how does this direct our motivations?
- What was the difference between ulterior motives and ultimate motives? How do we apply this to our relationships as we reach out?
- Reread 1 Thessalonians 2:10-11. What do our lives need to look like? Why is this so critical to our message being heard?
- Reread John 12:27-33. How do we lift Jesus up today? What is the result?
Take a moment and ask God what He is directing you to do in response to today’s message. Share with your group. How will you put it into practice this week?