Pastor Ryan takes us on a rescue mission in Psalm 37:1-11 to “Rescue Your Soul to the Refuge of God”
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to; know God more, rely on the hope of the future, or see His power working in your life.
Read Palm 37:1-11
- What are you fretting about? What does that look like in your life? Share any negative effects you have experienced.
- There are several commands listed of what we should be doing instead of fretting, which one is most needed in your life? Why?
- How does this Psalm help us let go of outrage? How do we apply that to our lives?
- How do we understand what God is doing both now and in the future? How does this help us today?
- What steps do you need to take to remove the constant flow of outrage from your life? What will you do? What will you replace it with? Make a plan for action.