Getting along with people can be a great challenge in life. How should we respond to others, particularly those who are hostile to us? Pastor Ryan walks through several scenarios for response in Romans 12:14-21, “Reverse your reaction, so you reverse the result”.
- Reflect over this past week and share how genuine love for God played out in your life.
Read Romans 12:14-21
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- How do you typically respond to people who are rejoicing? Why do we need to rejoice with them?
- Share a time when you were grieving. What response was most helpful to you?
- How do you typically respond to people who are “lowly”? Why?
- How can we respond to those persecuting us positively when we are deeply hurt or scared? Share any examples.
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.