- Look back over the past week and share any results centering your life on God’s love
- What stood out to you most from today’s message? Why?
- Reread 1 John 4:11-12. How do we live this out? Have you experienced God’s love abiding as you have love others?
- Share anyways that someone in your life has loved you like Jesus?
- Share a time when you tried to love others like Jesus loves you. How did that go?
- Read Galatians 5:13-15. What does this passage teach us about loving one another?
- Read 1 Peter 4:8. What does love do for our relationships? How do we put this into action?
Read 1 John 3:16-18 each day and ask God to direct you to one act of love that you can carry out for someone you encounter.