Do you ever feel insecure in God? Do you wonder if your repeated failures might make God give up on you? Is it hard to trust that you are truly in God’s family? Pastor Ryan will help us see our reason to be confident in our standing with God in Romans 8:14-17. “The Spirit is Proof that You Are God’s”.
- Reflect over this past week and share how God was directing your life.
Read Romans 8:14-17
- What can make you feel insecure about your relationship with God? Why? What do you do about it?
- What is the key to being sons of God in verse 14? Why is this so important?
- What is the difference between the two spirits in verse 15? How did the story of the prodigal son illustrate this? Do you ever find yourself with a spirit of fear?
- How have you experienced the Spirit’s witness in your own life? Share any stories.
- Why does God give us so much? Why does suffering have to be part of our lives?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.