Pastor Ryan kicks off our 21 Days of Prayer campaign with a sermon from Colossians 4:2 titled, “Watchful Prayer”
- Reflect over this past week and share how you grew closer to Christ or saw Him moving in your life.
Read Colossians 4:2
- What is prayer like for you? What have you found helpful? What has been difficult?
- Can you identify with the disciples sleepiness instead of prayer on Jesus final night? Why is staying awake to pray so hard?
- Which of the 3 directions to pray have you found you focus on most? The Least? How can you incorporate all 3 in your prayer life?
- What action step is God calling you to take in your prayer life? Make a plan for daily prayer.