Why is it so hard to do what is right? We set out to do well, but end up on the wrong side. What is the real problem? Pastor Ryan’s teaches from Romans 7:7-25 where we’ll learn that, “We all need to be rescued from sin.”
- Reflect over Easter weekend and share any highlights.
Read Romans 7:7-25
- What is behind Paul’s question in 7:7? How does the law help us?
- How does sin exploit the law? Why does this work? Share any examples
- Why is sin so hard to defeat? Why can’t we do it on our own? Why do we want to?
- What is the “law” Paul is referring to in 7:21? How does this line up with your experience?
- What ongoing role does the law play in our lives today? How do we not stay stuck?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Is there a person you need to share this with? Share your plan for action.