There are two types of debt in Romans 13:8-10. One that we want to get rid of, and one that we owe forever. Pastor Ryan’s sermon will walk us through them both; “We Always Owe Love”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to honor and submit to governing authorities.
Read Romans 13:8-10
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- What has been your view of financial debt? How does this passage challenge that?
- Why do you think Paul uses the idea of a perpetual debt to describe love?
- How specifically does love fulfill the law? Share any personal examples.
- What does it mean to love people? Are there any limitations?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.