How can we understand suffering? What resources are available to help us through? Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 8:18-28. “We Can Endure Suffering with God’s Hope and Help”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you experienced the Holy Spirit working in your life.
Read Romans 8:17-28
- What do we need to understand about the reality of suffering? Why does Paul include creation in his explanation of the scope of suffering?
- What is the hope of the believer? How can we understand this? What are you most looking forward to?
- What can you do to live in the tension of being eager for the future and patient through suffering? Share any examples.
- Why do you think the Holy Spirit prays with groans? How does this help us?
- What do you think verse 27 means? How does this verse help us in suffering?
- Share any examples of how verse 28 has proven true in your life.
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.