How do we make it through the trials and struggles of life and keep our faith? How do we keep trusting God when it feels like your prayers aren’t answered and things are only getting worse? Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 8:28-30 where we’ll learn that, “We endure suffering by knowing and trusting God’s good plan.”
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways God helped you through anxious moments.
Read Romans 8:28-30
- How can Paul so confidently state verse 28? Who does it apply to? What does it apply to?
- What do we know of God’s plan? How have you seen that play out in your life?
- Paul lists a progression of God’s plan for believers in verses 29-30. Which of them is most comforting to you? Which is most confusing? Why?
- Why do you think God wants to conform us to the image of His son? What does that mean? How does that help us in suffering?
- How can we trust God’s plan when life is really difficult? What do we practically do?
- How do we employ this passage in the face of spiritual warfare from the enemy? Share any examples for your life.
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.