What’s more important, my individual freedoms, or the growth of the group? While we are given great freedom in Christ, we also have a great responsibility to help those who are weak in faith. Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 14:13-23, “We forgo our freedom to build up the body”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you extended Christian welcome to another.
Read Romans 14:13-23
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- What are some examples of stumbling blocks you have experienced. How can we know if something is a stumbling block to another?
- Why do we need to be so concerned about the faith of another? What can we do to build another up?
- Does it feel unfair to limit your freedoms for others? How can we handle this?
- What should we do to help a person grow in areas of weakness? How can we do that without causing them to stumble?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.