Why must the strong help the weak? Can’t we just run our own race and those who fall behind are on their own? The gospel of Christ teaches and shows us that we are a body that is committed to helping one another. Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 15:1-13, “We must bear and build up the weak”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you built up the faith of another.
Read Romans 15:1-13
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- Why do we have an obligation to bear with the weak?
- Read Psalm 69:4-9. How does this Messianic Psalm demonstrate Christ’s help for the weak? How does that teach us?
- What does worshipping in one voice look like? How do we achieve it?
- How does God’s historic plan of salvation demonstrate how the church should work? How do we apply it today?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.