- Look back over the past week and share any results from applying “God is gracious so I do not have to prove myself”.
- What stood out to you from today’s message?
- What is it like for you to try and spend time with Jesus? Is it positive? Are there struggles?
- Read Psalm 139:7-16. How does this passage help us spend time with Jesus?
- What is God leading you to apply to your life this week?
- Take some time in prayer to identify what may be keeping you from time with Jesus? Why do you think that is?
- Read John 15:1-11. Why is this passage so urgent? What is being offered?
- Reread John 6:35-37. What is Jesus saying to you in this passage?
- What actions can you take to make time with Jesus possible this week?
For Further Reading Pastor Ryan Recommends
Get Your Life Back; Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad. By John Eldredge