Can you just have faith? What is it based on? Are there good reasons to trust God? Pastor Ryan will help us answer these questions from Romans 4:13-25, “We receive the promises of God by faith, and there’s good reasons for it.”
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you depended on God and how He lead you.
Read Romans 4:13-16
- Why is it so important to understand the differences between obeying the law and having faith in God. Which is easier for you? Why?
Read Romans 4:17
- Why do you think those 2 reasons are given for the basis of our faith in God? Do they help your faith? How?
Read Romans 4:18-21
- What does hope against hope mean? Have you ever been there? What did you do?
- How did Abraham continue in faith? How does this look in your life?
Read Romans 4:23-25
- What is our reason for faith? How does this help you on a daily basis?
- What action step is God calling you to respond to in faith? Is there a specific area God is calling for you to have faith? How will you respond?