How do you know what is most important to a person? It comes out in how they live their life, in what they prioritize. Pastor Ryan teaches from Romans 15:14-33 where Paul shares his heart for the Lord and for ministry; “Who am I, and what matters most”.
- Reflect over this past week and share any ways you were able to accommodate the needs of another.
Read Romans 15:14-33
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
- Why does Paul use the imagery of being a priest? How does that apply to us today?
- In verses 18-19 Paul describes the important factors for his ministry. Why did he list those? How should those be used in our church and lives?
- Why did Paul only want to preach in unreached areas? What are unreached areas in our world? In our community?
- In verse 26-29 Paul shares he’s bringing a gift to Jerusalem, which is the root of spiritual blessings. Reflect on your spiritual roots, who or what place led you to Christ? How can you return a blessing to them?
- Why is prayer so important? How can we increase it in our lives?
- What action step is God calling you to take? Share your plan for action.