What Sunday Morning Services are Like:
- The service lasts approximately one hour. When you come to Northwest you will find a group of regular, everyday, genuine, friendly people from every age of life. We gather to connect with one another, to worship God with music, and we open God’s word to study together.
- We sing several songs and the pastor preaches from the Bible for about 35 minutes. We have been given the gracious gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and everything we do grows out of a thankful heart to Him. If you come, we hope you will see, hear, and feel the Good News of Jesus as the central truth that encompasses all we do.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with- some people like to dress up, others prefer casual.
- Families are welcome to attend together. A Mother’s room is available close to the sanctuary.
- The Preschool and Kindergarten rooms open at 10:20am and children are picked up following the morning service by 11:45am.
- Children in grades 1-5 start in the sanctuary and are dismissed to children’s church during the worship service. Parents, please pick up your children downstairs by 11:45am.
- Middle and High Schoolers have Sunday School starting at 10:30am.
- There is no pressure to respond to or believe anything on the spot; come, listen, consider, ask questions, and seek out the answers at your own pace. We would love for you to join us and discover what God is going to do in our lives as we gather together.