From June 19th to September 4th, we are adjusting our Sunday schedule to make room for more fellowship. The Sunday Worship Service will start at 9:30am. This creates a block of time between the service and lunch to reconnect with one another.
We will gather outdoors, weather permitting, on a space we are calling The Patio. Stick around after the Sunday service for refreshments, yard games, and many opportunities to simply spend time together as a church.
What Sunday Morning Services are Like:
- The service lasts approximately one hour. When you come to Northwest you will find a group of regular, everyday, genuine, friendly people from every age of life. We gather to connect with one another, to worship God with music, and we open God’s word to study together.
- We sing several songs and the pastor preaches from the Bible for about 35 minutes. We have been given the gracious gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and everything we do grows out of a thankful heart to Him. If you come, we hope you will see, hear, and feel the Good News of Jesus as the central truth that encompasses all we do.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with- some people like to dress up, others prefer casual.
- Families are welcome to attend together. A Mother’s room is available close to the sanctuary.
- The Preschool and Kindergarten rooms open at 9:20am and children are picked up following the morning service by 10:45am.
- Children in grades 1-5 start in the sanctuary and are dismissed to children’s church during the worship service. During the fellowship time after the worship service, 1st-5th graders may stay for the children’s fellowship including games, crafts, snacks, and activities. Parents, please pick up your children downstairs by 11:45am.
- Middle and High Schoolers have Sunday School starting at 10:30am.
- There is no pressure to respond to or believe anything on the spot; come, listen, consider, ask questions, and seek out the answers at your own pace. We would love for you to join us and discover what God is going to do in our lives as we gather together.
- Masking Update: The indoor masking requirement expired on March 11th, 2022 at 11:59pm. Masks will no longer be required for any church meeting or activity. However we also want to recognize that some may still feel more comfortable continuing to mask for their own personal or health reasons. (Updated 3/12/22)