Thank you for considering Northwest as your place of worship.
Join us at 9:30 AM on Sunday mornings.
Reconnect Time of Fellowship: Sundays from 10:30-11:30. Activities for all ages.
What Sunday Morning Services are Like:
- The service lasts approximately one hour. When you come to Northwest you will find a group of regular, everyday, genuine, friendly people from every age of life. We gather to connect with one another, to worship God with music, and we open God’s word to study together.
- We sing several songs and the pastor preaches from the Bible for about 35 minutes. We have been given the gracious gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and everything we do grows out of a thankful heart to Him. If you come, we hope you will see, hear, and feel the Good News of Jesus as the central truth that encompasses all we do.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with- some people like to dress up, others prefer casual.
- Families are able to attend together. Nursery and preschool available at 9:30. K-5th start in the sanctuary and are dismissed to children’s church after worship. MS & HS have Sunday School at 10:30. (See HS schedule on youth room door.)
- There is no pressure to respond to or believe anything on the spot; come, listen, consider, ask questions, and seek out the answers at your own pace. We would love for you to join us and discover what God is going to do in our lives as we gather together.
- What kind of rules and restrictions are there? The state is asking people to wear masks, unless they are fully vaccinated.