Thank you for considering Northwest as your place of worship.
Join us at 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings.
What Sunday Morning Services are Like:*
- The service lasts approximately 45 minutes to one hour. When you come to Northwest you will find a group of regular, everyday, genuine, friendly people from every age of life. We gather to connect with one another, to worship God with music, and we open God’s word to study together.
- We sing several songs, have a brief meet and greet time, and the pastor preaches from the Bible for about 35 minutes. We have been given the gracious gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and everything we do grows out of a thankful heart to Him. If you come, we hope you will see, hear, and feel the Good News of Jesus as the central truth that encompasses
all we do.
- We collect an offering- this is the way that people contribute to the mission of the church and express their thanks to God- there is NO expectation for our guests to contribute.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with- some people like to dress up, others prefer casual. (Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.)
- Families are encouraged to attend together. Children’s church is temporarily suspended due to COVID.
- There is no pressure to respond to or believe anything on the spot; come, listen, consider, ask questions, and seek out the answers at your own pace. We would love for you to join us and discover what God is going to do in our lives as we gather together.
*Please view our COVID FAQ page for more details about in person services.