Thank you for considering Northwest as your place of worship.
Join us at 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings.
What Sunday Morning Services are Like:*
- The service lasts approximately one hour. When you come to Northwest you will find a group of regular, everyday, genuine, friendly people from every age of life. We gather to connect with one another, to worship God with music, and we open God’s word to study together.
- We sing several songs and the pastor preaches from the Bible for about 35 minutes. We have been given the gracious gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and everything we do grows out of a thankful heart to Him. If you come, we hope you will see, hear, and feel the Good News of Jesus as the central truth that encompasses all we do.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with- some people like to dress up, others prefer casual. (Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.)
- Families are encouraged to attend together. Children and youth programs are available during the 10:30 service.
- There is no pressure to respond to or believe anything on the spot; come, listen, consider, ask questions, and seek out the answers at your own pace. We would love for you to join us and discover what God is going to do in our lives as we gather together.
- What kind of rules and restrictions are there? We follow social distancing guidelines, maintaining a 6′ distance from anyone you don’t live with. If you bring your children, they must also follow these guidelines, and stay with you. The state is asking people to wear masks so please bring a mask for you and everyone in your family, including children. These guidelines are in effect on all church property, including the parking lot.